Thursday, June 20, 2013

♥ SHORE SOAP CO. SCRUB REVIEW! ♥
Hey everyone! I have a great product and company to tell you all about! Shore Soap Co. is a new company, in Newport, Rhode Island, that sells homemade scrubs, soaps, lotions, and more.  They use sea salt, sugar, shea butter, and all natural ingredients to create long lasting and quality products!
I was vacationing in Newport, Rhode Island during April and bought the Lazy Lavender Sugar Scrub for $16. They have three other scents which include Original, Captain's Cocktail, and Keylime Cruise.
The description of this scrub on the website is:
 Lazy Lavender contains lavender essential oil which is a great soothing scent, perfect for winding down after a long day. Our sugar scrub is designed to exfoliate your skin, removing the outermost layer of dead skin cells, leaving your skin softer and smoother. It is one of the gentlest types of body scrubs, making it a good choice for extremely sensitive skin. The sugar is combined with shea butter and natural oils which helps hydrate your skin.

Because all of these products are made by hand there is a post on how they actually make the sugar scrub! 
http://shoresoapco.com/blogs/news/7817419-making-sugar-scrub
This is awesome because you can actually see and know what ingredients you're putting on your body! Too many products contain sulfates and artificial ingredients that can irritate skin. These products are made naturally, so even the most sensitive of skins won't become irritated! :)

Application: I apply some of this product on my arms, legs, and anywhere else I'd like before getting in the shower. This is just easier for me because it doesn't all wash off while I'm putting it on my skin. I get in the shower and rub it gently into my skin You can feel the sugar exfoliating your skin, but the oils keep your skin soft! I happily smell the lavender and wash it off. After my shower, I usually put lotion on but it's not necessary because this product makes your skin so soft!
 Opinion: I absolutely love this product! The scent is dreamy and relaxing after a long day. The scrub is not harsh or stripping of my skin, which I find most scrubs are. Because of the Rice bran oil, olive oil, and shea butter, your skin is left feeling extremely moisturized and smooth! You don't even need to lather up in lotion after using this! I would highly recommend this to everyone! No matter what your skin type, this scrub will
remove dead skin cells on the surface of your skin and make your skin extremely soft. 

Bargain: Lush's Ocean Salt is another body scrub. The small size is 4.2 oz and $21.95 and the larger size is 8.8 oz. and $35.95..all the scrubs at Shore Soap Co. are 9 oz and $16! (I actually prefer this to Lush's Ocean Salt because it does not strip my skin or make it red.)  

What if I want this product but don't live anywhere near Rhode Island?
Don't fear! Shore Soap Co. has a website: 
 → http://shoresoapco.com/ ←  
that ships to anywhere in the United States. They also sell gift baskets which would be awesome for a gift for a friend or family member or if you just want to try out an array of their products for a good deal!!
              ♥                                                            ♥                                             ♥                         
Hope you guys enjoyed this review and will check out this brand! They also sell soaps, moisturizers, and more, and keep your eyes out for another review on one of their other products! Thank you for reading, I love to read your comments and follow if you want more! :) Hope you guys are having an awesome day, don't forget to smile, and enjoy summer! :)
XoXo, Penny Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment