Friday, June 14, 2013

★ LUSH GOODIES!★
This is The Sweetest Thing package I have, and I wanted to do a little review on it!
The Sweetest Thing
 http://www.lushusa.com/The-Sweetest-Thing/03649,en_US,pd.html?start=2
Sweetie Pie: This is a shower jelly, and I was a little skeptical at first. It's like that goop you make during a chemistry lab haha. It has the scent of blackcurrant and cherry. I didn't think that scent was my favorite, but it smells awesome. :) It has a little sparkle in it too which I don't notice on my body, but sparkles are always fun right? I either just rub the jelly over my body or rub it in my loofah first. Apparently, you can use it in your hair too, but I haven't been that daring! Lathers up really well and if it breaks, you can still use the pieces. It's also extremely fun to hold in your hands haha :)

Godmother Soap: Smells like candy! I use this in the shower, but you can use it to wash your hands as well.  It lasts on your body but not in an obnoxious kind of way. It smells so darn good, and it lathers up well. Have been using it for a few weeks, and it has shrunk slightly but not much. Great product! :)

Bubblegum Lip Scrub: I use the mint chocolate lip scrub, and that works perfectly fine for me. But  for some reason, I think this one gave me irritation. After I started using this, I got weird dry, red patches around my lips, and my lips were super dry and red! No idea why this happened, but it stinks because it smells and tastes super yummy! Has this happened to any of you?
Thank you guys soooo much for 50+ followers! It makes me so happy to see your comments and new followers :) Thank you so much again, you're awesome! :)
Hope you enjoyed this review! Please comment what i should review next and follow if you liked and more posts coming! Good luck to all those who are testing or finishing up before summer break! Have an awesome day :)
XoXo, Penny Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment