Wednesday, May 29, 2013

:) NAIL POLISH OF THE DAY #1! :)
I love painting my nails, but I despise the constant chipping! :( That's why this week I opted for a light pink color, when it chips it's far less noticeable than a bright or neon color. I also added a sparkly top coat that I love sooo much, and it shines in the sun! :)



The base (pink) color: Aphrodite's Pink Night by OPI

Top Coat (Silver Sparkles): Queen Of Beauty by Sinful Colors

I had to apply about 3 coats of the pink because it is more of a sheer nail polish, and I didn't want to see my nail through it. The sparkly top coat, though, only required one coat! That's kind of surprising for a glittery top coat because usually it takes forever to see enough of the glitter, but this has lots! :) Hope you enjoyed this post, and comment! I will always respond to comments and follow you back. <3 Hope you're having a great day and don't forget to smile. :) :) :)

XoXo Penny Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment