Sunday, May 26, 2013

<3 MY FAVORITE UNDER EYE CONCEALER! <3
I don't know about you guys, but my under eye circles are purple and puffy and not cute what so ever! I've tried a lot of undereye concealers trying to shield my eye bags from the world, but they either cake up or are too shear or sink into pores (which makes the problem even worse!) 

I've heard a lot of great reviews about the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles, so I gave it a try about 2 months ago. I'm in the lightest color: Fair. I found it at my local drugstore. :) It was about $8.
The sponge applier has caused a lot of anger from some who say it's germy or not hygienic. I personally do not have a big problem with it, but if you do, you can remove the sponge tip and wash it regularly. The first time you use this product, you have to turn it up for awhile to get the product coming. I applied it and was surprised on how creamy and nice it went on my skin. It is very pigmented, which is great for concealing! It blended fairly easily with my fingers and also with a brush. 
I love how it conceals, and it lasts practically all day! If I'm going out somewhere at night, I will touch it up but it remains in tact for the majority of the day. I have already repurchased it because I was running out of my first! Overall, awesome concealer recommend it to all! <3 Hope you're enjoying my blog! Leave a comment, I will definitely respond and follow for a follow. :) Enjoy your day!
XoXo, Penny Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment