Thursday, May 30, 2013

<3 HOW TO LOOK MORE AWAKE <3
We all have those days.... either school, work, or the gym is making us leave our comfortable beds. We're tired, and we look it! Whether it's bags under your eyes or just a tired face, I have some great and easy tips to make you look awake again. :) 
 STEP #1: UNDER EYE CONCEALER
 This is a must for me haha :) This is the Maybelline Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles. I have a separate review on this if you want to check it out. Overall though, it's an awesome under eye concealer :) Put this in a triangle under your eyes and blend. It will make you look fresh and awake!
STEP #2: BLUSH
I'm a blush lover! The one on top of this stack is Mac's cream blush in 'So Sweet, So Easy'. Not my favorite looks kinda patchy and feels sticky, but any blush will do! I put mine on the apples of my cheeks and blend back. It gives you a healthy glow!
STEP #3: HIGHLIGHT

Highlighting the inner corner of your eye and under the highest point in your brow illuminates and brightens your eyes. I usually use Virgin from Naked 1 or Venus from Naked Basics, but Sin (Naked 1) and foxy (Naked Basics) work too! I use my finger to apply a small dot in my inner corner and under my brow. Big difference!
STEP #4:  MASCARA 
Gotta love mascara! Here i have L'Oreal Telescopic mascara (eh not the best), Clinique High Impact Mascara (good), and Covergirl's Clump Crusher (my fav.) Curling your lashes before applying mascara makes the eyes appear more open and awake.
STEP #5: LIPPIES

Here I have Nivea's A Kiss of Milk and Honey chap stick and Burt's Bees lip shimmer in Champagne and Guava. You look more healthier when your lips aren't chapped and a little bit of shimmer/gloss always helps:)
Hope you enjoyed this post! :) Comment and follow if you like! Many more posts coming soon :) Have a great day, and happy almost Friday! <3
XoXo, Penny Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment