Saturday, May 25, 2013

:) NYX SLIM EYE PENCIL REVIEW! :)
I bought this pencil a few weeks ago at Ulta, and I wanted to do a review on it! It's in a gorgeous lavender shade called Lavender Glitter (SPE935) Since a big spring trend is a pop of colored eyeliner, I was excited to try it. At only $3.50, why not!
I swatched the pencil on my hand and was excited it look pretty pigmented, had to go back and forth a few times but for the most part looked pretty good.
As I began applying the pencil on my lower lash line, I realized that it was not smooth. I had to tug it back and forth about 5 times before getting a decent color. Not the best pencil for sensitive the under eye area! The wearing power is also not great. It faded about halfway through the day, and it is not noticeable. It did come off easily with makeup remover though. 
Overall, would not repurchase. :( That stinks because it's so stinkin' cheap! Haha, but not the greatest formula and pigmentation. 
Hope you enjoyed my first review!  :) If you did, please follow me because much more to come! If you leave a comment with you blog's URL, I will definetly check it out. Until next time! :)
XoXo, Penny Rose

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review :) It is such a shame, considering how cheap the eyeliner is :) Looking forward to seeing more reviews!

    ReplyDelete