Sunday, June 2, 2013

<3 FAVORITE SUMMER SCENTS! <3
I'm a body spray/perfume kind of girl. I love to smell nice, and it just makes me feel pretty :) As summer comes around, I look for more fruity, florally, or fresh smelling scents instead of vanillas or heavier ones. Here i have my favorite 4, and I'm so excited to share them with you! <3
#1: Aloha Pink: Description is: "Smells so tropical with juicy lychee and rainbow hibiscus" I don't know about you, but I have no idea what a rainbow hibiscus is lol. To me, it smells fruity like pineapple and a little citrus. Very fresh and clean scent.
#2: Carried Away by Bath and Body Works: Description is:
  • Top Notes: Italian Bergamot, Meyer Lemon, Mandarin, Juicy Pear Nectar, Lush Raspberries
  • Mid Notes: Purple Freesia, White Tuberose, White Jasmine, Soft Violet Petals
  • Dry Notes: Creamy Sandalwood, Whipped Vanilla, Musk 
  I smell the pear and raspberries. Musk? Not so much. It's very light and fresh smelling. I just spray this over my clothes and then walk through it. 
#3: Ralph Lauren Polo Big Pony 2: Description is: “floriental fruity” scent with the key ingredients of cranberry and tonka mousse. It's very fruity and girly, my favorite of the Polo Big Pony Collection. The only problem is I feel like this doesn't last long on me at all. 
#4: Pink Beach:Couldn't really find a description on this one, but it's a stronger scent than the rest. It smells beachy! What can I say haha? If you can get your hands on it, I'd definitely check it out :)
Hope you enjoyed my post! :) Follow me if you want more :) Comment telling me what's your favorite summer scent! Would love to know :) Keep on smiling<3
XoXo, Penny Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment