Saturday, August 10, 2013

WHAT TO PUT IN YOUR TRAVEL MAKEUP BAG?!

Hey ladies! :) How's life been for all of you? Hope it's well! Today's post is what's in my travel makeup bag. This is the makeup I brought on a beach vacation, and I would do my makeup in the car on the way from the beach to dinner. I pack light and do an easy makeup look!

This is my makeup bag with all my stuff in it. :) It's a free bag I received from Clinique! :)

This is my under eye concealer which I also used on spots. It's Maybelline's Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles. It blends easily with my fingers, so it's perfect to bring on the go!

This is my very, very old eyebrow brush from ELF. Haha it's nasty looking, but still does the job! My eyebrows are hard to manage, so it's necessary to brush them out!
This is my bronzer from Too Faced. It's the Milk Chocolate Soleil Bronzer which I recently featured in a haul. The fluffy powder brush is from Sonia Kashuk. I love the brush, it's so soft and from Target! But the bronzer....NO! I love color, it's perfect for my skin, but because it has chocolate in it, it made my sensitive skin break out quite a bit! I stopped using it, and it went away. So back to Sephora you go! 
This blush brush is from ELF and this is an old Chanel Blush. (Not sure of name) It's a pinky/coral color which is pretty for summer!!
This is my favorite eyeliner!! It's from Clinique, and it's the quickliner for eyes in soft brown. It's a really pretty brown, that is natural and brings out my light brown eyes!! :) Would definitely recommend this.
These two products were my birthday gift for being a beauty insider at Sephora. It's the Benefit's They're Real and Watts up! I like both of them!!
And last, but not least...my mirror! Very necessary haha! It's just this little heart mirror that I've had for a million years. Does the job. :)

Hope you enjoyed this post! Leave me a comment saying what's your must have travel make up product??? I love when I have comments and new followers! More posts coming soon. :) Have an amazing day!!
XoXo, Penny Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment