Tuesday, July 9, 2013

☼ SUMMER DEAL: CRABTREE & EVELYN SUMMER HILL SET☼
Hey guys! :) I'm here today to tell you about this adorable little set I received as a gift! It's from Crabtree & Evelyn . It includes four products and a travel bag. It is being sold for $20.

The scent is a light floral and fresh scent that is nice and clean for summer. This kit includes a bath/shower gel, body lotion, bar of soap, and hand lotion.

BODY LOTION
 
This body lotion has a nice, thin consistency so it's not too thick for summer. I just dot it all over my arms and legs, since there's no pump. Great for mornings, when you don't want to feel covered in thick lotion!

BATH/SHOWER GEL

As you can see, I've already used some of this one. :) I use a small dab on a loofah in the shower. I have not used it for a bath yet (I'm not the biggest bath person) Only problem I have with this is that it doesn't foam up as much as my Bath and Body Works shower gels too.

                SOAP



Let's just pause for a moment and realize how cute the packaging is on this soap! Haha love the design. :)

  
The soap is mini, and I have used it a few times to wash my hands. It's average soap haha, nothing too special!

HAND LOTION


I love this product! It's so easy to slip into a purse or backpack and use when needed. It's a good size for a gift set, and it is moisturizing! Also love the flowers and butterflies on the packaging!

Overall, I really like this gift set and would recommend buying it! At $20, you get a good amount of product. Also the scent is perfect for summer! :)
☼                                                     ☼                                                     ☼
Hope you guys are enjoying the warm months. Comment and request what you want my next posts to be on! Also, if you would like to do a collab post with me email me at pinkandpetals@gmail.com! Have a wonderful week :)
XoXo, Penny Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment