Friday, June 7, 2013

COVERGIRL LIP PERFECTION JUMBO GLOSS BALM REVIEW!
I recently bought the Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balms from my local drugstore. Each was about $8.99. I got the colors Watermelon Twist (215) and Coral Twist (235) Watermelon twist is a medium pink tone, and coral twist is a more pink kind of coral.
Coral Twist (Top) and Watermelon Twist (Bottom)
When I swatched them on my hand, they looked moderately pigmented, and they have a nice glossy sheen. 
Watermelon Twist (Left) and Coral Twist (Right)


When I applied them, they appeared quite matte on my lips. I don't feel or see a glossiness, and they go on kind of thick. This is a balm for a little while, but it does dry out my lips. I have relatively dry lips, but if you don't this will probably be a good balm for you. After applying a little gloss to the lips, I liked the product much more. It gives a little extra sheen to the lips and makes them look more natural.
CORAL TWIST WITH
NO GLOSS

CORAL TWIST 
WITH GLOSS

WATERMELON TWIST
WITH NO GLOSS
WATERMELON TWIST
WITH GLOSS
Overall, I would not buy any more of these but will use the ones I have. I prefer them with a little gloss. What do you think? Have you tried these? If so let me know in the comments! :) Comment what you want me to review next and follow if you like, more blog posts coming soon ♥ Have an awesome day!
XoXo, Penny Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment