Sunday, July 21, 2013

☮THE MOST RANDOM SUMMER HAUL!☮
Hey everyone!! I've done some shopping over the last few weeks from a bunch of random stores. Hope you enjoy! Appreciate you reading my post. <3
Swallow Studs
Laurel Studs




Both of these studs are from Stella and Dot. The Swallow studs are in gold, and the laurel studs are in silver. They fit my ears perfectly! And the packaging for Stella and Dot is always adorable:) (Btw there is a sale on both these earrings on the S&D website!)
This top is from Delia's, and I bought it for 40% off! It's pink ombre and is super cute for the summertime. I wear a bandeau under it.
This is the Brush and Pencil pouch from Vera Bradley in the pattern Summer Cottage. I got this at an outlet store for 15% off. I actually don't use these for makeup, I use them as a pencil/pen case. The inside has a lining in it, so it can be washed easily.
I purchased the Deep Tanning dry oil from Banana Boat at my local drugstore. I haven't tried this all day at the pool or beach, but let me know if you'd like a first impression on it! I tested a little on my arm, and it's much nicer than just a pure oil, not greasy at all!
This shirt is from American Eagle outlet, and it was half off. :) They had a lot of colors, but I love this orange one! The back is all crocheted detail, so I wear this with a bandeau.
This adorable daisy headband is from Claire's. It adds a cute boho vibe to your hair down, in a ponytail, or a braid. I personally wear it as a headband, not the hippie way, but either way is cute.
 
This is from Sephora, and it's Benefit's Stay Don't Stray eye shadow and concealer primer in light/medium. I have not tested this out yet, since I usually don't wear any makeup in the summer, but let me know if you'd like a review or post on this!
I bought Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer. I LOVE this stuff. :) I'm fair skinned but get tan in the summer, so I love this for dusting all over my face in the summer. It's not too dark and not shimmery, so it looks very natural. Also smells like chocolate!<3 But do not get this in your mouth haha, I accidentally did and it tasted gross!!
 ☮                                                            ☮                                                     ☮
Hope you enjoyed this summer haul from pretty much everywhere! I read and reply to all of your comments, and would love if you could follow me! Leave your blog link in a comment, so I can follow you back. :) Have a great day!
XoXo, Penny Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment